Alternate Means & Methods in Accordance with the 2012/2015 IBC
* At JACOBS, 2301 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
* 7:30 AM Registration and Breakfast (Breakfast Provided)
* 4.0 Professional Development Hours (approved for all States)
* Presented by Timothy Wayne Mays, Ph.D., P.E.
* Early Bird - Register and Pay by February 27th:
$175 - DVASE Members
$205 - Non-Members
*Beginning February 28th
$195 - DVASE Members
$225 - Non-Members
* Discounts available for firms sending more than 2 attendees.
(Registration fee is $110 per person for additional attendees - without course materials and textbook.)
The Textbook (Alternate Means and Methods) is included in the registration fees shown above.
We will accept credit card payments through PayPal as well as check payments for your convenience.
CLICK HERE to print out the registration form. Check the appropriate category, mail your check and registration form to:
DVASE, 1231 Highland Ave., Ft. Washington, PA 19034
REGISTER NOW FOR EARLY BIRD PRICES!
Sponsored by DVASE (A Member of SEAoP and NCSEA)
Visit us at www.dvase.org
Please CLICK YES below to register and pay via PayPal:
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR LEADING SPONSOR
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTING SPONSORS
ADVANCED POLYMER TECHNOLOGY
HEXAGON PPM (Formerly Known as INTERGRAPH)
HILLIS-CARNES ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES
INTERNATIONAL MASONRY INSTITUTE
LIEB INSPECTION & TESTING, INC.
MAINSTAY ENGINEERING GROUP, INC.
MAPEI CONCRETE RESTORATION, STRUCTURAL STRENGTHENING, AND BELOW GRADE WATERPROOFING SYSTEMS
SIDEPLATE SYSTEMS, INC.
SIKA US CORPORATION
Mar 13, 2019 - Register for Half Day Seminar 3/13/19 at Jacobs