DVASE Sustainable Design committee
ABOUT THE DVASE sustainable design committee (DVASE sdc)
The Sustainable Design Committee aims to promote sustainable design practices within the profession of structural engineering through leadership, advocacy, outreach and education.
The SDC will hold technical seminars and open discussions that are independent of the seminars and events offered by DVASE.
- Collaboratively share technical knowledge and strategies to reduce carbon in structural systems.
- Provide educational opportunities on sustainable design practices within the structural engineering community.
- Engage with other local organizations and sectors of the construction industry to promote sustainable design practices.
- Advocate for sustainable design policy and code development at the local government level.
- Denise Richards, PE - Keast & Hood
- Courtney DiCampli, PE - Keast & Hood
Monthly technical seminars and open discussions. Schedule forthcoming. Contact email@example.com
to join our mailing list for schedule updates.
Membership in DVASE is not a requirement to participate in this committee's activities. We invite all structural engineers to join, become actively involved in this group, and help contribute to the fight against climate change.
to join our mailing list.