If you would like to become a member of the Delaware Valley Association of Structural Engineers, please fill out and print our membership application.
Why become a member of DVASE?
Membership includes invitations and admission to the monthly breakfast seminar series and reduced member rates to other DVASE events. By association with NCSEA (National Council of Structural Engineering Associations), all members receive a year subscription to Structure Magazine. Best of all it is a great opportunity to meet other professionals in the structural field and keep up to date with the latest news on codes, design criteria, and professional licensing.
There are currently eight options for DVASE membership:
Firm Membership (up to three registered professional engineers may join):
- Firm Affiliate: ($125)
- Additional individual structural practitioners with a member firm;
- Structural Engineer Practitioner: ($175)
- Individual structural engineer who is not with a member firm;
- Public Owner Practitioner: ($100)
- An employee of federal, state, local, or utility agency;
- Associate Member: ($100)
- Individual who is not yet a P.E., but has received a bachelor's degree in structural, civil or architectural engineering;
- Retired Member: ($100)
- Retired structural engineers;
- Academic Member: ($75)
- Must be fulltime faculty teaching in a structural engineering-related degree program at an accredited college/university; or
- Student Member: ($25)
- Must be fulltime student enrolled in a structural engineering-related degree program at an accredited college/university.
- Affiliate Member: ($250)
- Does not qualify in any of the categories listed above.