DVASE MEMBER FIRMS
- A.W. Lookup Corporation
- Bala Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Burns Engineering, Inc.
- Conn Shaffer Consulting Engineers
- David Chou & Associates, Inc.
- Dumack Engineering
- The Harman Group Inc.
- Hunt Engineering Company
- Joseph B. Callaghan, Inc.
- Keast & Hood Co.
- Leonard Busch Assoc., PC
- Long, Tann & D'Onofrio, Inc.
- MacIntosh Engineering
- Mainstay Engineering Group, Inc.
- Michael A. Beach & Associates
- Mulhern & Kulp Structural Engineering, Inc.
- NB+C Engineering Services
- Gary K. Munkelt & Associates
- O'Donnell & Naccarato
- Orndorf & Associates, Inc.
- Pennoni Associates
- Plan B Engineering
- Ring Consulting Group, P.C.
- Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
- Timothy Haahs & Associates, Inc.
- Urban Engineers, Inc.
- Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Links & Resources
Below is a list of links to other useful structural engineering websites. If you have additional websites to recommend, please send it to us here!
- ICBO - International Conference of Building Officials
- ICC - International Code Council, Inc.
- BOCA - Building Officials and Code Administrators International, Inc.
Cold Formed Steel Sites
- World Aluminium - Home of the World Aluminium Institute.
- TSN - The Steel Network
- SDI - Steel Deck Institute - Information regarding steel deck design and construction.
- CRSI - The Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- PCI - Precast Concrete Institute
- PCA - Portland Cement Association
- ACI - American Concrete Institute
- ICRI - International Concrete Repair Institute
- UEF - United Engineering Foundation
- USGS - U.S. Geological Survey
- USACE - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- The Bridge Site
- Society of Indo-American Engineers & Architects
- SFPE - Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- Skyscraper Museum
- PDCA - Pile Driving Contractors Association
- OSHA - Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- NSF Intl. - NSF International - The Public Health and Safety Company
- NTIS - National Technical Information Service
- NSPE - National Society of Professional Engineers
- NEW - National Engineers Week
- NCSEA - National Council of Structural Engineering Organizations
- NCEES - National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- NBM - National Building Museum
- NACE - National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- NAE - National Academy of Engineering
- ICE - Institute of Civil Engineers
- FIRST - For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency
- ENR - Engineering News Record
- EERI - Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
- DRB - Dispute Review Board Foundation
- DBIA - Design Build Institute of America
- DOE - Department of Energy
- DFI - Deep Foundations Institute
- CASE - Council of American Structural Engineers
- CSI - Construction Specification Institute
- CE News - Civil & Structural Engineer Magazine
- AGC - Associated General Contractors of America
- AEC Info Center - Architecture, Engineering, Building Construction
- AT Council - Applied Technology Council
- ASA - American Subcontractors Association
- ASTM - American Society of Testing and Materials
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
- ANSI - American National Standards Institute
- AIA - American Institute of Architects
- AEA - American Engineering Alliance
- ACEC - American Council of Engineering Companies
- ABA - American Bar Association
- AAES - American Association of Engineering Societies
NSCEA Member Organizations
- SENH - New Hampshire
- SEAW Washington
- SEAU - Utah
- SEASON - Nevada
- SEAOT - Texas
- SEAoNY - New York
- SEAOK - Kentucky
- SEAOI - Illinois
- SEAOH - Hawaii
- SEAOG - Georgia
- SEAOC - California
- SEAOA - Arizona
- MN SEA - Minnesota
- SEAMASS - Massachusetts
- SEAM - Maine
- SEAMI - Michigan
- SEAO - Oregon
- SEANM - New Mexico
- SEAC - Colorado
- SEA-MW - Washington D.C.
- SEAKM - Kansas and Missouri
- SEABC - British Columbia, CN
- TN-SEA - Tennessee
- SEAoP - Pennsylvania
- TMS - The Masonry Society
- NCMA - National Concrete Masonry Association
- MIA - Masonry Institute of America
- BIA - Brick Institute of America
- IMI - International Masonry Institute
Engineering Standards and Specifications
- UL - Underwriters Laboratory
- NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association
- NCSBCS - National Council on Buildings Codes & Standards
- MBMA - Metal Building Manufacturers Association
- AIST - Association of Iron and Steel Technology
- AWS - American Welding Society
- AISI - American Iron and Steel Institute
- AISC - American Institute of Steel Construction
- AGA - American Galvanizers Association
- WWPA - Western Wood Products Association
- Southern Pine Council's Home Page
- Southern Forest Products Association
- National Wood Flooring Association
- Forest Products Laboratory
- APA - The Engineered Wood Association
- AWPA -American Wood Protection Association
- AITC - American Institute of Timber Construction
- AF & PA - American Forest and Paper Association
Qualifications - Based Selection